Take your business to the next level
AXS training courses are delivered by highly experienced trade practitioners, using interactive practical examples and case studies in an engaging style.
Our training delivers an insightful and practical approach to international trade, trade finance, letters of credit, trade instruments, supply chain finance, invoice finance, incoterms® 2010, trade documentation, risk evaluation and funding appraisal.
Our programmes are tailored to the needs of our clients and the structure, content and emphasis can be configured to meet your exact training requirements. Our courses cover entry, intermediate and advanced levels and range from a one day overview to a comprehensive five day workshop.
Please click on each of the below highlighted key words to reveal further course details:
- A practical guide to letters of credit
- The practitioner's guide to trade finance
- Understanding bonds, guarantees and standby LCs
- The fundamentals of structured commodity finance
- Trade risk evaluation; presenting a case for finance
- An introduction to supply chain finance
- The mechanics of invoice finance and factoring
- An introduction to the Bank Payment Obligation (BPO)
Courses are also available on Incoterms® 2010 and trade documentation.
We make the content and case studies relevant to the present day, using up to date practical working knowledge of the current marketplace.
All delegates receive a comprehensive pack comprising course notes and slides.
AXS provides public and private courses and programmes to companies, organisations, accountants and banks ranging from individual training to large groups at global locations of your own choosing.